You must be a resident of Ontario and at least 18 years old. 

If you are 18, you must provide a ‘date of leaving letter’ from the last high school you attended. If you were home schooled, you must provide proof that you were home schooled. 

This program might be right for you: 

  • if you are currently working and need to show your employer a proof of high school equivalency but do not want to go back to high school. 
  • if you need a proof of high school equivalency to find a job, pursue studies in college, or to apply for an apprenticeship.